MG Car Club – #Petrolheads

Kimber House is the Head Office of the MG Car Club and is based in Abingdon, positioned on the edge of what was once the MG Car Company’s headquarters and factory. Since its formation in 1930 by John Thornley O.B.E., the Club has grown to over 55 000 members globally. With Kimber House being the hub of the organisation, it holds many historic treasures and unexpected mementos of its marques yesteryears.

Leave a Comment

Advertisment ad adsense adlogger