In this edition of Only Motors – The Archives:
- Paul ‘Woody’ Woodford takes the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 for a spin to find out whether the car that saved Lamborghini is still as good as it was more than a decade ago.
- Tim Barnes-Clay discovers the Subaru WRX is best dressed in mud, as all good rally cars are.
- ‘Tall’ Tim Denning visits the Morgan factory and abandons the official tour to give his own, err, unique take on one of the oldest, most charming car factories in the world.
- Tim BC takes a look back at 25 years of the Land Rover Discovery, in the company of the latest version.
- Tall Tim meets Mel, owner of a milk float powered by a honking-great V8 motor.
- Woody catches up with Chris Evans at Dunsfold to talk about his new LaFerrari and gets world exclusive on Chris’s Ferrari collection.
- Richard Rimmer of Ford Model T specialist The T-Service shows us some of the skills needed to keep these iconic cars going and takes out for a spin in his own pride and joy.