On this edition of Only Motors – The Archives:
- Paul ‘Woody’ Woodford takes the high-tech McLaren MP4-12C for a drive and wonders just how British it really is.
- Woody meets car customisation and restoration expert Tyronne Fuller of Riviera Autobody.
- Tim Barnes-Clay Finds out if the British-built Honda Civic Tourer justifies its relatively steep asking price.
- Radical Sports Cars boss Phil Abbott tells how not being able to find a car that met his requirements prompted him to start building his own.
- Tim BC looks back at 25 years of the Mazda MX-5.
- Woody wanders Wings & Wheels talking with classic and supercar owners.
- We meet up-and-coming Gymkhana racer Jake Archer to talk cars, racing and future plans.
- We dip into the doldrums of the outtakes reel.
Advertisment ad adsense adlogger