On this edition of Only Motors – The Archives
- We meet Maximillion Cooper, founder of the Gumball 3000 rally, to find out what plans he has for his globe-trotting event.
- Dumball Rally participant Danny Maines tells why he’s driving for Ford Cougar dressed up like tank across Europe.
- Tim Barnes-Clay travels to Holland to review to ultra-quirky and deeply charming Citroen C4 Cactus.
- John Bitmead of Attitude Autos shows ‘Tall’ Tim Denning around some the weird and wonderful projects he has dotted around his workshop.
- Paul ‘Woody’ Woodford meets John Dodd, owner of The Beast, a unique, utterly bonkers cars powered by the Merlin engine from a Spitfire.
- Tim BC finds out if that farmer’s favourite, the Subaru Outback, can still cut it is a go-anywhere, do-anything family hack.