On this edition of Only Motors – The Archives
- Danielle Christie heads out in one of the most taked-about cars of recent years, the Subaru BRZ.
- Tim Barnes-Clay finds out if the Citroen C1 get handle the huge amount of stuff he takes with him on his travels.
- Dave Clark of Dave Clark Designs shows us how he turns out, unused car parts into furniture and sculpture.
- Car dealer Nick Koumblis of German car specialist UberGT shows us round the top-of-the-range machinery in his showroom.
- Paul ‘Woody’ Woodford talks to Dunsfold Wings and Wheels organisor Neil Sinclaire about cars, planes and cake.
- John Curtis wonders if the epically loud and deep cool Jaguar XKR-S is worth the steep asking price?
- ‘Tall’ Tim Denning meets Bizhan Jeddi of Premiere Car Hire to find out why on Earth he would hand over the keys for a super car to a complete stranger.