On this edition of Only Motors – The Archives
- Paul ‘Woody’ Woodford reviews the Citroen DS4 and finds out if this most style-led of all the mid-size crossover things cuts it as a family car.
- We feel the noise of the Morgan Plus 8, that most British of hot rod roadsters and a deeply charismatic thing.
- Tim Barnes-Clay goes to Santa Pod to find out about a growing form of grassroots motorsport, Fueltopia Barrel Sprint. Then he catches up with rising star driver Jake Archer.
- Rob Paston of Petrolhead Art talks us through how he turns a photo of someone’s beloved car into a work of art.
- We meet Amy Slade and her modified Nissan 350Z, which was deemed good enough to be on display at the Fast & Furious 6 premiere in London.