On this edition of Only Motors – The Archives
- Tim Barnes-Clay finds out if Volkswagen’s efforts to sportify the latest Beetle have been successful, then he goes for a drive in Mercedes’ new contender in the hotly contested executive saloon market, the C220.
- Paul ‘Woody’ Woodford takes a look at one of the most desirable little hotrods of recent years, the BMW 1M.
- We meet Simon Saunders, the brains behind that hyperactive sports car, the Ariel Atom.
- We look back to day Tim BC started at Only Motors and the ritual initiation we subjected him to.
- Having passed the test, Tim BC turns family man to review the Nissan X-Trail.
- More mishaps and flubs in another compilation from Only Motors’ outtakes reel.