On this edition of Only Motors – The Archives
- Tim Barnes-Clay finds out if practicality and affordable are mutually exclusive from speed fun in the Skoda Octavia vRS. Then he finds out if small numbers add up to big fun in the Peugeot 208.
- Tim BC, Paul ‘Woody’ Woodford and ‘Tall’ Tim Denning take on the £30,000 Car Challenge as they head to the Wings & Wheels show at Dunsfold. But will Tall Tim play fair?
- At Wings & Wheels, Tim BC meets Steve, owner of a legendary NASCAR homologation special, the Plymouth Super Bird.
- Tim BC finds out what makes game-changing electric car maker Tesla so different as he meets UK director Georg Ell.
- More blundering by the team as we take another look at the Only Motors Outtakes.